We are constantly learning as we work with our clients. Our 40+ years of experience in the execution of large-scale change with organizations across multiple sectors around the globe have allowed us to capture deep insights into the specific challenges leaders face in disruptive environments.
Since its creation in 2014, Conner Advisory has focused intensively on helping clients in the civil society sector, primarily INGOs and nonprofits. Our latest research combines insights from our prior work in the public and private sectors with these experiences supporting leaders who are pursuing changes that matter.
PDF files will open in new browser tab. Simply hit the small “x” that appears after the PDF title in the new tab to close the PDF to return to this page.
- Leading Successful Change Amidst a Disruptive INGO Environment – Download
- Managing Overload – Balancing Adaptation Capacity with Demand – Download
- Organizational Culture and Its Impact on Change in the Civil Society Sector – Download
- Cultural Implications of INGO Mergers and Acquisitions – Download
- Senior Team Synergy: Forging Strong Leadership Teams to Execute Urgent Strategic Priorities – Download
- What Comes First, the Mission or Me – Download