30 minutes with Lutheran World Relief’s Daniel Speckhard
Daniel Speckhard, CEO of Lutheran World Relief, joined Daryl for a candid conversation about the challenges his team faced when merging LWR and IMA World Health. Listen to this recording to hear what surprised him, the biggest challenges they faced and tips for organizations considering it.
We are constantly learning as we work with our clients. Our 40+ years of experience in the execution of large-scale change with organizations across multiple sectors around the globe have allowed us to capture deep insights into the specific challenges leaders face in disruptive environments.
Since its creation in 2014, Conner Advisory has focused intensively on helping clients in the civil society sector, primarily INGOs. Our latest research combines insights from our prior work in the public and private sectors with these experiences supporting leaders who are pursuing changes that matter.
- Managing Overload – Balancing Adaption Capacity with Demand – Download
- Leading Successful Change Amidst a Disruptive INGO Environment – Download
- Organizational Culture and Its Impact on Change in the Civil Society Sector – Download
- Cultural Implications of INGO Mergers and Acquisitions – Download
- Senior Team Synergy: Forging Strong Leadership Teams to Execute Urgent Strategic Priorities – Download
We inform INGO leaders of the work we are doing and our new learning through our Changes That Matter newsletter. To subscribe to the newsletter, complete the form below; you will receive an email with a link in order to confirm your subscription.
- Changes That Matter: Fall 2019
- Changes That Matter: Summer 2019
- Changes That Matter: Winter 2019
- Changes That Matter: Fall 2018
In the News
- ForbesBooks Interview with Daryl Conner and Ed Boswell
- Change and Innovation Summit podcast with Daryl Conner
- International Civil Society Centre blog from Ed Boswell
- Live Chat with Ed Boswell and the International Civil Society Centre