At Conner Advisory, we help leaders successfully execute strategies they have identified as essential to delivering changes that matter. We do so by:
- preparing senior executives for their roles in leading their organization’s change efforts;
- diagnosing key risks and identifying needed mitigations;
- developing roadmaps for reaching full realization, including critical milestones and action plans;
- acting as trusted advisors and providing guidance as they engage the change process; and
- conducting a post-execution review to uncover lessons learned and codify best practices.
The illustration below indicates several points throughout the strategy execution process at which Conner Advisory provides support to organizations.
Before Formulation: Exploring the nature of strategic options – incremental vs. transformational; installation vs. realization; and good idea vs. business imperative
Before Approval: Informing decisions about execution strategies, roles, and probable risks
Before Execution: Preparing the top team and designing the change infrastructure
During Execution: Providing leadership counsel and a rigorous framework for identifying and mitigating risks; and tracking progress to realization
Following Execution: Conducting a post-mortem, after-action review to harvest insights for future endeavors